1/2 pound of ground pork
1/2 cup green beans,diced small
1 bell pepper (any color), diced small
1 large carrot, diced small
1 shallot, diced small
1 tablespoon ginger
1 clove of garlic,minced
20 oz pre riced cauliflower
3-4 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
1-2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
Salt and pepper, to taste
Garnish- everything but the bagel seasonings or sesame seeds & green onions
1. Take out a large sauté pan and add in 1 tablespoon of coconut oil, bring to a medium heat. Add the pork to the pan and season with a little salt and pepper. Cook until there is no pink left in the meat and completely cooked through, about 4-5 minutes. Drain the fat and set pork aside.
2. Then, in the same pan add in 1 teaspoon sesame oil and sauté the beans, bell pepper and carrots for about 3-4 minutes. If you like your veggies softer, cook them for 5-7minutes. Next, add in the the shallot, garlic and ginger and cook for 2-3 minutes and then add in the riced cauliflower. Cook for another 3-4 minutes.Add the pork back in and combine everything. Move the stir fry over to one side of the pan and crack your egg in the pan and scramble. Fold the egg in once it’s cooked.
3. Meanwhile, add the soy sauce, vinegar and sesame oil to a bowl and whisk together and add to the pan. Combine until everything is coated in the sauce.
4. Sprinkle the everything but the bagel seasonings and green onions to the stir fry and enjoy!
* if you want more sauce add in some soy sauce and sesame oil !