1 lb baby potatoes (about 15)
1 bunch radishes, stems removed
1 15 oz can rinsed and drained chick peas
2 small heads of broccoli
1/2 cup of olive oil
Salt and pepper, to taste
Optional* Feta cheese + craisins
Splash of red wine vinegar
- Preheat your oven to 450.
- Wash and prep your vegetables. Half the potatoes and radishes, drain and rinse the chickpeas, and cut the florets off the broccoli. Set aside.
- In a big bowl (big enough to toss the vegetables in) add 1/2 cup of extra virgin olive oil, juice and zest of 2 lemons, 1 tablespoon of thyme and rosemary and 1/2 teaspoon of salt and pepper. Whisk together, then taste for seasonings. You can add garlic to this too if you feel like it. Add the vegetables and toss until everything is combined.
- Add the marinated vegetables to a large lined sheet pan and spread out so that nothing is overlapping and the potatoes and radishes are flesh side down (this step isn’t mandatory but it give the potatoes and radishes a crispy crust when they come out). Season with a pinch of salt and pepper before roasting for about 30-40 minutes.
- Once the vegetables have roasted, remove from the oven and top with feta, craisins, and a splash of red wine vinegar and enjoy!