Serves 3 | Total Cook Time: 45
1. Preheat your oven to 375°.
2. Cut your spaghetti squash in half length-wise, remove the seeds, and season with salt, pepper, and 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil. Then, roast on a baking sheet for 45 minutes with the flesh side down.
3. Next, take out a sauté pan and add the shallots and garlic in 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive for about 4-5 minutes on medium to low heat. Season with salt and pepper. Once the shallots and garlic have softened, add to a blender, along with the jar of roasted red peppers and oat milk and blend until smooth. Then, pour your mixture into the same sauté pan you cooked the shallots in and bring to a medium heat. Add a pinch of crushed red pepper, plus 1 tablespoon of chopped basil and parsley and keep warm.
4. Once the squash has been roasting for 45 minutes, remove from the oven, flip the squash over and with two forks shred the inside of the squash until it forms spaghetti-like strands.
5. To serve, add the spaghetti squash to a bowl and pour your red pepper sauce on top! Garnish with Parmesan cheese and more fresh basil and parsley and enjoy!